CIO & CISO Membership Dinner
May 17, 2018
The New Standard for Measuring and Building Tech Skills
As digital transformation continues to be a buzzword across all enterprises, organizations are no longer expecting teams to work in silos. Most organizations are attempting new capabilities in order to stay ahead of the competition. Given the constant emergence of new tools and technologies, IT executives must gain the capability to align the technical organization with key business objectives like new product development, security enhancement, and agile customer engagement. But are traditional ways of measuring and building talent still working? In this new digital environment, organizations must enable leaders and teams to keep up with the pace of technological change and deliver key innovations on time, on budget, and securely.
On May 17th, Apex Assembly will bring together leading IT executives to discuss the new standards for measuring and building today’s tech talent. Other key topics will include: innovative ways to quantify team skillsets, directed learning paths to close skills gaps, and many more best practices to succeed in today’s digital landscape.
Discussion areas include…
- How are you incorporating new innovative strategies to quantify team skillsets?
- What skills and strategies are no longer working and why?
- How are roles shifting from conventional to modern strategies?
- How are you tackling the new framework for the role of the IT executive created by new innovative technology?
- Technology will continue to change and develop – Will this cause a consistent change in framework
- How are you prepping for this change?
- How are you evolving roles while developing new skill sets to assist drive the digital revolution?
- What new strengths do you find necessary for to IT leadership to develop when moving through digital transformation?
- In what ways have you tried to align the organization, strategy, and objectives to produce favorable outcomes to development, security, and customer engagement?
- How are you measuring tech skills in other departments of business?
- What part are you now playing in the organization to assist in building up accessibility and knowledge of technology?
FEATURING MEMBERS FROM...
Cocktails & Networking
Welcome & Introductions
Got questions? We’ve got answers!
Why should I attend?
Your time is valuable and we make sure to make the most of it! We take the time to figure out your challenges and customize your experience to meet your needs. Our agendas are tailored to your feedback and we pride ourselves in covering the most cutting-edge content delivered by renowned industry experts. Look forward to building enduring partnerships and together we’ll go straight to the top.
Where is the event taking place?
The event is by invitation-only. The location will be released to all attendees once you have confirmed your registration.
What is the dress code?
We recommend business attire. Most attendees wear suits or comparable attire. Ties are optional.
Can I bring a colleague with me?
Yes! We always urge our members to refer their colleagues! We love adding new members to the community, especially if they come highly recommended by a current member. Either have them reach out to your Apex POC or have them fill out the Member Registration Form.
What if I have dietary restrictions?
No problem! Please let your Apex POC know as soon as possible in order for us to work with the venue on providing alternate options for you at the event.
What if I want to speak at an assembly?
Apex is always looking for speakers that can contribute their valuable insight. If you would like to speak, please contact your Apex POC or fill out the Speaker Registration Form on the Assemblies page. Please keep in mind that we receive many inquiries for speaking and sessions are available on a first come first served basis. But no need to worry, we have plenty of opportunities available at future assemblies.
I plan on being in attendance, but what if something comes up and I have to cancel?
We understand that something may come up on your calendar! Before canceling with us, please know that we will have a separate room for attendees to step out for work-related activities (meetings, emails, conference calls, etc.). If you must cancel, we just ask that you let us know at least 48 hours in advance so that we can open up the waitlist for another member.